ELIPYKA’s 3rd International Conference for the Fire Protection of Structures will convene at the Megaron Athens International Conference Centre, Greece from Friday, 5 April to Saturday, 6 April 2024.
The Conference aims to present the state of the art in the fire protection of structures. The conference topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Building Fire Protection and Fire Safety Design
- Fire Behaviour of Construction Materials
- Passive and Active Fire Protection Systems
- Façade Fires and Fires in High-Rise Buildings
- Fire Protection of Structures at the Wildland-Urban Interface (WUI)
- Fire Risk Analysis and Insurance against Fire
- Fire Protection and Sustainability (EPBD, CPR, ΕΝ 15804/EPD)
- Regulatory Issues, Fire Testing and Construction Product Certifications/Products
More information about the Conference will be announced soon. Stay tuned!