Forest fires and building resilience / Webinar by ELIPYKA and CFPA-Europe
Forest fires and building resilience / Webinar by ELIPYKA and CFPA-Europe, on Thursday 21 October 16:00-17:00 CEST
The Hellenic Institute for Fire Protection of Structures (ELIPYKA), in collaboration with the Confederation of Fire Protection Associations – Europe (CFPA-E) is organizing a webinar entitled:
Forest fires and building resilience on Thursday 21 October 16:00-17:00 CSET (Central European Summer Time)
Τhe webinar is free for all and will be in English. To subscribe fill in the form below.
Central European Summer Time (UTC+2)
- 16:00 Introduction, George Mylonakis, General Manager ELIPYKA
- 16:05 Salutation, Sofia Karma, Dr. Chemical Engineer NTUA, on behalf of the Secretary General of Ministry of Environment and Energy.
- 16:10 Confederation of Fire Protection Associations – Europe (CFPA-E): our mission,
Tommy Arvidsson, Manager CFPA-Ε
- 16:15 Current works in the Natural Hazards Commission (NHC),
Dr.-Ing. Mingyi Wang, Chair of Natural Hazards Commission, CFPA Europe,
German Insurance Association, Property and Engineering Insurance, Loss prevention, Statistics, Manager Loss Prevention Property
- 16:20 The CFPA Guideline “Forest Fires”,
Miguel Vidueira, member of Natural Hazards Commission, CFPA Europe, Technical Director, Cepretec, Ισπανία
- 16:35 Forest fires in Italy,
Dott. Guido G. Zaccarelli, member of Natural Hazards Commission, CFPA Europe,
Consigliere nazionale AIAS – Associazione professionale Italiana Ambiente e Sicurezza, Ιταλία
- 16:50 Natural Hazards and climate change.
Dr.-Ing. Mingyi Wang
- 16:55 Resilience of Buildings at the Wildland-Urban Interface (WUI)
Dr. Yiannis Kontoulis, President ELIPYKA
Please fill in the form to subscribe to the webinar: